Country Trails 2018 Halloween Info for Parents
10:30 – 11:00 ~ AM EC parties
10:30 – 11:30 ~ KG classroom parties
11:05 – 11:45 ~ 1st & 3rd grade lunch / 1st & 3rd grade party room set-up
11:50 – 12:30 ~ KG & 2nd grade lunch / 2nd grade party room set-up
12:35 – 1:15 ~ 4th & 5th grade lunch / 4th & 5th grade party room set-up
1:30ish – 2:15ish ~ Parade
2:15ish – 3:00ish ~ 1st – 5th and PM EC parties
3:00ish ~ visitors begin leaving to have lot cleared for dismissal
If you’re planning to come on Halloween, please be aware we have made some changes this year to help ensure your child’s safety:
- Anyone is welcome to join us for the parade.
- The parade will be outside in the bus loop unless it rains. If it rains, it will be through the hallways and gym. Please plan costumes accordingly for the cold.
- Only visitors who have let teachers know BY OCTOBER 26th will be allowed to enter the building to set up or help with the party.
- No siblings or other children will be allowed at the parties.
- A maximum of 3 visitors (who are on the teacher’s list mentioned above) will be able to come in during the grade level’s lunch to set up. These visitors may also come to the party if they want.
- Students do not wear their costumes to school. They should bring the costumes to school and change into them before the parade.
- Items representing weapons are not allowed. Anything even resembling a weapon will be confiscated and parents will need to pick up the item after school.
- No one should wear costumes which appear bloody or promote gore (if in doubt, check with the school office).
- No face cover (masks, bandanas, etc.) can be worn to ensure proper identification of all (including adults).
- Any hair or make-up preparations need to be completed at home. Students will not be allowed to color their own hair at school.