Country Trails 2018 Halloween Information for Parents
10:30 – 11:00 ~ AM EC parties
10:30 – 11:30 ~ KG classroom parties
11:05 – 11:45 ~ 1st & 3rd grade lunch & recess / 1st & 3rd grade party room set-up
11:50 – 12:30 ~ KG & 2nd grade lunch & recess / 2nd grade party room set-up
12:35 – 1:15 ~ 4th & 5th grade lunch & recess / 4th & 5th grade party room set-up
1:30ish – 2:15ish ~ Parade
2:15ish – 3:00ish ~ 1st – 5th and PM EC parties
3:00ish ~ visitors begin leaving to have lot cleared for dismissal
Any parent/guardian who plans to enter the building to help with classroom parties needs to let their child’s teacher know by October 26th. We will then compile this information for all classrooms to ensure the safety of the students. Only parents who are on this list will be allowed in the building for parties. Also, please be aware that no siblings or other children will be allowed at the parties.
Head room parents – please be on the lookout for the Party Planning Form to come home from your child’s teacher or download the form HERE.
- Students do not wear their costumes to school. They should bring the costumes to school and change into them before the parade.
- Items representing weapons are not allowed. Anything even resembling a weapon will be confiscated and parents will need to pick up the item after school.
- No one should wear costumes which appear bloody or promote gore (if in doubt, check with the school office).
- No face cover (masks, bandanas, etc.) can be worn to ensure proper identification of all (including adults).
- Any hair or make-up preparations need to be completed at home. Students will not be allowed to color their own hair at school.